I was tagged by our lovely friendsfrodosweetstuff
So I won't resist :-)
01. How has LJ changed your life?
I haven't read a book in ages besides LotR and The Hobbit, I’m not interested in watching TV besides there’s something about “hobbits” on screen.
I’ve found the most wonderful friends here sharing the same love for Frodo/Sam, Sean/Elijah, Elijah himself, Casey/Zeke.
I wouldn’t be what I am now if I wouldn’t know all those wonderful people.
02. What do you do before bedtime?
03. What are you going to have for dinner tonight?
I had fruit salad and beer (nice mixture … I won’t think about the lady who’s looking at me)
04. What is the ONE place you want to go before you die if you had the money and the time?
05. What scares you?
Nothing. I don’t think that much about what scares me. Maybe I would be scared to death if I would be here in the future – ALONE!
06. What do you do in your free time?
DREAMING, reading, DREAMING, writing, DREAMING, gardening … and DREAMING again and playing with my cats. I know I’m hopeless… *sigh*
07. If you could speak another language (meaning one you currently don't know), what would it be?
I'd love to learn English PROPERLY, also Italian and Spanish.
08. What personal belonging do you have with you everywhere you go?
My knapsack full of things I’ve collected, it’s more or less my survival package (notebooks, pens, photos, letters, LJ posts of friends, fanfics, dried flowers, scissors, … and so much more)
09. What was your favorite song or musical group when you were young?
The first band I ever adored (and I still do) were The Beatles. *sings HE LOVES YOU!YEAH! YEAH! YEAH! (or was it she loves you...?)*
10. Are you a risk taker?
It depends , sometimes yes...
11. Is being tagged fun?
12. Where do you see yourself in ten years?
Same place, still talking about my beloved fandoms with my wonderful friends.
13. If you could be anyone for one day, who would you be?
14. What kind of person do you think the person who tagged you is?
Very very lovely and always kind and both are squeeing about Elijah goodness
15. Would you rather be single & rich or married but poor?
married but poor, yes, that’s it for me. (you know, the romance … *sigh*)
16. How many children do you want to have, if any?
Never thought about it, I have no children.
17. Is reality objective or subjective?
18. If you fall in love with two people simultaneously, who would you pick?
I won’t have to pick, I’m sure *giggles*
19. Would you have 100% safe sex with a stranger for $10,000,000?
no. By the way, who would spend that much money just for fun ...
20. What is the meaning behind your user name, or how did you choose it?
It’s the name my grandma used to say when I was a child (she still calls me like that) and I always loved this name better than my real name.
Good night, f-list!
Have a wonderful week!